Be awed by Australia’s magnificent Top End, where you'll discover untamed waterfalls, vast wetlands, ancient culture and Dreamtime artwork.
Explore Kakadu, an ancient landscape of billabongs, gorges and hidden canyons teeming with spectacular wildlife. Admire beautiful rock art and hear stories of the Dreamtime. Embark on an Inspiring Journey to the haunt of the Lightning Man, Aboriginal clans and the mighty crocodiles that roams Kakadu’s floodplains.
- World Heritage listed Kakadu National Park
- Enjoy an exclusive Aboriginal cultural experience
- Stay in luxury accommodation at Cicada Lodge and Wildman Wilderness Lodge
- Learn about Aboriginal rock art at Ubirr
- Get off road on the Marrakai 4WD track