Glover’s Reef and Mayan Caves combines an inland exploration of Mayan ruins and rainforest caves with the opportunity to explore and stay on a remote coral atoll.
• Stay at a unique, Adventure Basecamp on Southwest Caye, a remote 13 acre island. Sleep in comfortable tent-walled cabanas and dine on fresh seafood, tropical fruit and local fare
• Kayak or SUP around this pristine group of tropical islands set within a turquoise lagoon
• Snorkel some of Glover’s 700 patch reefs in its thriving coral reef system
• Fly fish for bonefish or tarpon on the saltwater flats and adjoining deep waters
• Venture inland for a Mayan ruin and cave exploration through lush rainforest