Short and sweet, this trip combines three of southern Africa's most exciting places – Okavango Delta, Chobe National Park and the jaw-dropping Victoria Falls. From modern Johannesburg to a traditional villages, you'll experience all kinds of communities, cultures and landscapes in just over a week. Oh, and did we mention animals? A visit to a rhino sanctuary and 4x4 safaris in search of the Big Five will blow your mind.
- Visit the Khama Rhino Sanctuary
- Safari through famous Chobe National Park
- Meet Bushmen tribes in Namibia
- Visit the incredible Victoria Falls
- Enjoy a mokoro boat ride in the Okavango Delta