A Photography & Spiritual Journey to the Heart of Cambodia. Photographers of every level are welcome on this journey to discover Cambodia’s rich spiritual legacy and learn how to authentically document the unique people and sense of place.
- Travel with photographer Jaime Kowal, and participate in regular photography workshops, constructive critiques, and creative assignments
- Meditation & wisdom teachings with a former Buddhist monk & award-winning local guide, Yut
- Culturally immersive homestay experience on Koh Pdao island
- Visits to spiritually rich sites off the main tourist trails
- Introduction to spiritual beliefs in Cambodia