This is our premier road-trip adventure in Canada. 26 Days of pure awesomeness in Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI.
Canada is one of the most exciting and rewarding places to visit in the world – from our national parks, natural wonders, funky towns and vibrant cities.
Canada is massive and incredibly diverse. Two million rivers big. A million moose big. And just about the size of all of Europe! We've created the ultimate Canadian road trip so that you can conquer the central and east coast well - unlocking the region like it never has been for travellers looking to go on a road-trip adventure. All with flexibility, and 2-3 nights in each location to soak it in.
Our trips feel more like a group road-trip - with a local expert leading the way. We'll always be on the lookout to share something special with you: an epic view, a great lookout for a sunset, a cool hidden street, or even just a starlit sky completely free of light pollution.
- Hike in the Chic-Choc Mountains in Gaspesie followed by an incredible sunset, bonfires and bands just a short walk from your hostel Yurt
- Explore many of our provincial and national parks by foot or boat including Parc Bic, Algonquin Park, Cape Breton Highlands, Gaspesie National Park, Saguenay-St-Lawrence Marine Park
- Swim at the best beach in Canada – Basin Head, Prince Edward Island – known for it’s warm waters and singing sands before or after devouring Cow’s Ice Cream
- Experience the stars without light pollution, forests further than your eyes can see, and wildlife in Algonquin Park
- Witness 15m vertical tidal changes and walk on the ocean floor amongst flower pot rocks at the Bay of Fundy