MHO Adventures has been providing whitewater canoe expeditions across Ontario, Northern Quebec, and even the Arctic for 30 years. We pride ourselves on having the best quality gear, guides, and food to make our clients journey through the wilderness fun, comfortable, and memorable. MHO Adventures has broadened into an Experiential Education provider while continuing the tradition of being an excellent outfitting company.
Our River Roots program is a 42-day guide development and leadership course perfect for individuals who are searching for an unforgettable experience. As part of the program, participants will earn certifications, learn risk management, develop leadership skills, and organize and implement a 21-day backcountry canoe expedition to James Bay.
- Become an Environmental Steward
- Learn and develop whitewater paddling skills
- Earn relevant certifications in the outdoor industry
- 21-day whitewater canoeing expedition to James Bay
- Cultural immersion opportunity in Moose Factory