Once and again a treasured destination, Colombia warmly welcomes visitors to experience its wealth of indigenous cultures, evocative Spanish Colonial heritage, lush landscapes, and Caribbean sun. Colombia is back – and our small group is poised to discover its many jewels, from Bogota and the Coffee Triangle to Medellin and Cartagena, with some hidden gems along the way.
- Bogota sightseeing, including Gold Museum and Paloquemao market.
- Visit to Salt Cathedral, Zipaquira.
- Breathtaking Cocora Valley scenery and cloud forest walk.
- Coffee plantation tour and tasting.
- Walking tour through Cartagena’s old city.