Start the trip with a visit to the National Theater (built in the 19th century), the whimsical Chieten Moren Craft Shop & other architectural jewels!
Next up! The exotic & historic Turrialba Area, home to amazing ancient archaeological structures & the wondrous Guayabo National Monument!
Visit Providencia: a chance to immerse yourself in a rural community. Walk, talk, & work among the locals in this small mountain oasis filled with beautiful nature scenes & giant, high altitude oaks!
Southern Costa Rica is home to the indigenous Territory of Terraba. The local guide will take you on the tour of the cacao & corn fields & you’ll enjoy an exquisite glass of hot chocolate - the way it is meant to be!
Immerse yourself in the culture with ancient weaving & mask carving lessons.
Then, one of the most unique & highly touted archaeological sites on earth, the Stone Spheres of Finca 6! Archaeology buffs or appreciators of the ancient wonders will love this World Heritage Site!
- This tour gives you the opportunity to explore a beautiful country, get to know a beautiful culture, and learn history firsthand in one of the most exotic and desired vacation spots on earth!
- Meet our Professional Tour Guides and explore the Central Market! Stay in the luxurious La Rosa Del Paseo, a beautiful hotel in downtown San Jose.
- Along with glorious monuments and cultural excursions, experience hands on, immersive activities such as the Coffee Experience, the Sugar Mill Experience, and Cooking & Handcraft Lessons!
- Experience the staples of Costa Rican Culture, full of historical learning opportunities, fun, hands-on activities, and delicious tastes and smells!
- Witness the Archaeological Wonder of the Stone Spheres of Finca 6! One of this planet’s most rare World Heritage Sights!