Learn Spanish in stunning Costa Rica!
Immersive activities to help you practice your Spanish include a few afternoons of Latino dancing lessons and tropical fruits, and Costa Rica cooking class!
Your first weekend, explore the Ballena Bay for whale watching, and see the wonder of Manuel Antonio National Park!
Week Two includes more Spanish classes and adventure!
On Wednesday afternoon, take the Britt Coffee Tour for an exclusive look into the brewing process of the region’s finest cafè before finishing the tour with a bang!
Your last three days of the trip include an adventure to the Monteverde Cloud Forest, the La Fortuna and Arenal Volcano, and the wonder of Puntarenas, the Costa Rican Pearl of the Pacific and a farewell dinner and certificate ceremony!
The Spanish Immersion & Central Explorer Tour is stocked with Costa Rican adventure, a rare opportunity to learn and enjoy all at once! Sign up today for the trip of a lifetime!
- Immerse yourself in the Spanish Language Training in one of the most beautiful vacation destinations on Earth! Witness some of the most breathtaking scenes available in the Caribbean!
- The Spanish Immersion & Central Explorer Tour provides a diverse itinerary with Spanish Learning Opportunities and experiences amidst a vibrant culture!
- To pair with your classes and take you on amazing Costa Rican Adventures, the Spanish Immersion & Central Explorer Tour includes entertaining cultural immersion!
- Practice your Spanish and experience exclusive tourist attractions with Professional Tour Guides to help you and your group have a comfortable and entertaining stay!
- No prior experience is necessary! Whether you’re a Spanish Novice or already an expert, these courses will meet you where you are and be enjoyable, challenging, and diverse!