Stoke Afloat Croatia Cruise

Join Stoke on an 8 day cruise island-hopping through Croatia! Departing from Split in Croatia and hopping along islands on the way to Dubrovnik. Our route will depend on the weather conditions, but a typical sail with include stopping off at Markaska, Hvar and Korcula, as well as other hidden gems along the Adriatic coast.

Our week of blurred memories and perfect tans will be set aboard modern pirate ships, with toilets and showers, an on-board chef and fully stocked bar. Don’t rack up a fortune of your boat’s bar tab, Stoke have got you covered with our unlimited beer and sangria special for just €10 per day.

• Hop around the beautiful islands of Croatia
  • Get unlimited beer and sangria for just €10 per day
  • There's an onboard bar, to make sure you stay completely hydrated
  • Cliff jump, swim, and float around the crystal waters of the Adriatic Sea

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Meike

Super nice !!

I wasn’t sure if I’d like to spend 8 days on a boat, but my friends asked me to join them since we’ve always dreamed of going to Croatia. Well after spending a week on this cruise, I have to say: Amazing! The crew was so accommodative, food was really good and the excursions were awesome, which we had to book separately, but they were worth spending money on!
I definitely recommend the boat trip, the food was good and all the people who also booked were all very chill. So if you are looking for a nice vacation and get to know new people, stoke travel is really great.

Olivia

Best Week of Summer 2017

Stoke Afloat Croatia was absolutely amazing! We had the best crew that was just like a little family, many of whom I am still in contact with. We got to see amazingly beautiful islands and the unlimited booze onboard was top notch - I haven't heard of any other company offering something like that! The trip is just 18-20 people, making for a really good atmosphere for solo travellers to get to know people, and the boat itself feels so homey and comfortable. Because we were a small group, the captain allowed us to be a part of making decisions on when and how long to stop for swim breaks when possible. I truly could not recommend this trip highly enough - the staff, location, and other travellers made for an experience with Stoke Travel I will never forget!