View Other Details
• 3 nights lodging in casas particulares and 2 nights in a 5-star hotel in Varadero
• All meals throughout the trip, including alcoholic drinks
• Pure bottled water while touring
• Bilingual Cuban guides to support and inform you throughout the trip
• Admissions and entrance fees to national parks, historic sites and other scheduled events throughout the trip
• $50,000 emergency medical evacuation insurance
• Turnkey customer support from preparing for your trip to arrival back home
• International airfare
• Cuban Visa
• Tips for guide and driver
• Laundry services, room-service, or phone calls
With its rich history, vibrant music and arts scene, and rolling hills, Cuba is one of the most unique family travel destinations in the world
today. Sheltered from American influences, this is an island where people live a slower pace of life and stop for friendly conversations on the street. Venture outside of Havana and you’ll find an island stuck in time where lush valleys meet a tropical Caribbean coastline.
Over the course of six days, go behind-the-scenes and meet with artists, farmers, musicians and the folks working to make Cuba a better place for its children, including a small Cuban center for special-needs children. This family-focused vacation opens your eyes to one of the most
fascinating islands on the planet, connecting you with the local communities that make Cuba so captivating. ***UPDATE: Even after the June 2019 U.S. restrictions on travel to Cuba, Discover Corps can legally operate trips due to its specialized "Support for Cuban People" license.