Awaken Travel Program - Learn, explore and volunteer in Ecuador!

Come to a place to be amazed and see the amazing! Find your sense of adventure, follow life, disconnect, feel, escape, share, enjoy. You were meant to be here. Everything you need, everything you want, all in one place: Ecuador.

Awaken offers month long trips for people of all walks of life (students, young professionals, as well as experienced professionals who are seeking for change in their lives). All it takes for you to join is the love of adventure, the desire to immerse yourself into new cultures and meet new people, and most importantly: the yearning to go on a journey of self discovery and learn about yourself from a whole new perspective.

Awaken is made up of three related concepts: learning, exploring, and volunteering. All three will help you find personal insight and growth, and during this journey, you can discover more than 16 destinations around Ecuador - in midst of volcanoes, rivers, mountains, beaches, and rainforests.

• Quito-based tour with much time to discover Ecuador's vibrant capital.
  • Four travel highlights (Sierra, Jungle, Mountains, Coast).
  • Adventure workshops led by accredited professionals to find personal and professional development.
  • Volunteering activities with kids and teenagers to provide experiential learning through playful methods.
  • Price includes all accommodation, meals, transport, activities, workshops and volunteering.

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Brenna

Awesome!

I absolutely love Ecuador and I loved my time at Awaken! The staff treat you like family and it feels as if you are at home in a foreign country. Some of my favorite towns were Banos and Quito. The views are spectacular and the events/tours were super fun! I would truly recommend this program to anyone, whether you are looking to improve and practice your spanish, learn about Ecuadorian or south american culture in general, or you are just ready for the adventure of a lifetime (a lot of extreme sports included, which I LOVED). Awaken is what made the country of Ecuador and its people have such an impact in my life and I cannot wait to go back soon!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
I was in awe when we visited Pailon del Diablo, the most powerful waterfall in Ecuador and I will never forget that trip.