View Other Details
- Certified coaches
- Bilingual teachers
- Guest speakers
- Team leaders for volunteers
- Comfortable, safe housing
- High speed internet & basic services
- 3 meals a day
- Professional chef
- Airport transportation
- Tours to the different regions of Ecuador
- Tours in the different neighborhoods of Quito & nearby towns
- Transportation for all Awaken activities
- Experienced tour guides
- Accommodation when traveling outside of Quito
- Meals 3 times a day
- Camping gear & equipment
- Entrance fees for activities
Come to a place to be amazed and see the amazing! Find your sense of adventure, follow life, disconnect, feel, escape, share, enjoy. You were meant to be here. Everything you need, everything you want, all in one place: Ecuador.
Awaken offers month long trips for people of all walks of life (students, young professionals, as well as experienced professionals who are seeking for change in their lives). All it takes for you to join is the love of adventure, the desire to immerse yourself into new cultures and meet new people, and most importantly: the yearning to go on a journey of self discovery and learn about yourself from a whole new perspective.
Awaken is made up of three related concepts: learning, exploring, and volunteering. All three will help you find personal insight and growth, and during this journey, you can discover more than 16 destinations around Ecuador - in midst of volcanoes, rivers, mountains, beaches, and rainforests.
- Quito-based tour with much time to discover Ecuador's vibrant capital.
- Four travel highlights (Sierra, Jungle, Mountains, Coast).
- Adventure workshops led by accredited professionals to find personal and professional development.
- Volunteering activities with kids and teenagers to provide experiential learning through playful methods.
- Price includes all accommodation, meals, transport, activities, workshops and volunteering.