The Galapagos Islands have a history to uncover and, best of all, is the overflowing wildlife at every turn. Follow in Charles Darwin’s footsteps and discover how the study of finches led to the theory of evolution. While cruising between islands, one will encounter wild animals up-close. Every island has its own unique atmosphere, distinctive landscape and inimitable wildlife. From volcano summits, tortured lava flows, and breathtaking blue sky to sea to remote mangroves, pirate hideouts, cliffs and coasts, make of a trip to the islands an expedition. Among the memories to take home will be snorkeling in crystal-clear water with sea lions, turtles and cruising rays over coral reefs full of marine life, hiking incredibly unique, stark volcanic landscapes, admiring the extraordinary giants tortoises, frigate birds and blue-footed boobies, and encountering the most northerly and second smallest penguins in the world.
- Admire hundreds of unique species up-close.
- Snorkel, swim, kayak, and surf in Galapagos’ most iconic spots.
- Visit the iconic tortoises in their natural habitat and at the breeding center.
- Hike the marshlands to encounter various mangrove species, marine iguanas, flamingos, and numerous migratory birds
- Relax and enjoy Galapagos' awe-inspiring vistas and gorgeous sunsets.