View Other Details
Accommodation on board
3 meals on board with water
Excursions according to the itinerary
English naturalist guide level III
Air ticket to/from Galapagos USD 530 per person
Galapagos National Park Fee USD 100 per person
Ingala Migration card USD 20 per person
Alcoholic and soft drinks
Wetsuit USD 30 per person per cruise
Our Galapagos Cruises combine a contemporary design, privacy and comfort all within the marvelous setting of the Galapagos Islands. The Galapagos Sea Star Journey has a capacity of up to 16 passengers, featuring seven spacious Galapagos Suites equipped with panoramic windows to enjoy the wonderful landscapes of the islands. Connected suites are available for families.
Local and International dishes – especially designed by our chef – are served in the cozy atmosphere of our dining room. Our yacht offers a large solarium with shaded and uncovered areas, two Jacuzzis and comfortable sun loungers. Social areas include a Saloon, mini-library and video library as well as a play zone for kids (during family departures). Snorkeling equipment and kayaks are available too.
Sea Star Journey complies with local and international safety regulations. In addition, we implement sustainable practices throughout our journey to protect the fragile environment of the Galapagos archipelago.
- All meals are included and served in an international style, combining natural and organic ingredients in order to offer a healthy gastronomic experience.
- Our certified naturalist guide are top ranked, speaks English and have wide experience and knowledge on the Galapagos Island topics such as wildlife, geology, marine life, biology, and more.
- On board the passenger will have unlimited water, tea and coffee service. Also, for an extra charge, a Bartender is available for cocktails and soft drinks.
- All excursions and activities are included.
- Zodiac rides, nature hikes, snorkeling and kayaking within the Galapagos National Park