View Other Details
NOT INCLUDED: Flights to/from the Tour start point, visas, insurance, vaccinations (where required), spending money and other personal expenditure during the tour.
*Booking Fee of US$500 is due at the time of application in order to secure your space on the tour. Remaining fees due 6 weeks prior to the tour start date. Visit www.worldawaytours.com for more details
Join Worldaway Learning Tours as we travel back in time to historical Quito!
If History is what you love, this experience is one that you cannot pass up. Visit the original churches of the Franciscan, Mercedarios, Dominican, Jesuit, and Augustinian Orders for marvel and education all in one.
You’ll then see the Mitad del Mundo and the Equator Museum, going ALL the way back to Pre-Incan History at the Cochasqui Pyramids.
Take in the historical city of Cuenca, the jaw-dropping Nariz Del Diablo Train Experience, and the Ingapirca Ruins. Witness scientific history and rare, exotic animals on this can’t-miss tour: 4 days and 3 nights on the awe-inspiring GALAPAGOS ISLANDS.
Finish the trip with a 4 Day/3 Night Tour of the Amazon during which you’ll have days full of planned activities including a visit with an Amazonian Tribe!
- Learn South American History with visits to the Order Origin Churches of Ecuador: Franciscan, Mercedarios, Dominican, Jesuit, and Augustinian Orders!
- Experience Quito’s past: The city of Cuenca, the Nariz Del Diablo Train Experience, the Ingapirca Ruins, La Compania de Jesus Church and La Basillica de Quito Church, and the Guayasamin Museum.
- Tour man-made and natural landmarks like the Mitad Del Mundo, the Antisana Reserve, the Pichincha Volcano, and the 2 day trip to the Mindo Cloud Forest for some of the best view on the continent!
- Learn the ways of South American Culture with professionally taught Kichwa Language Classes, Salsa Lessons, and Cooking Lessons that will wow your senses!
- Make memories on 4 Day/3 Night Tours in the Amazon AND the Galapagos Islands! Taking both of these tours in the same vacation is a once in a lifetime chance.