Worldaway Learning Tours welcomes you to Quito, Ecuador!
Dive into the culture of Ecuador, see the amazing Amazon Rain Forest, and Learn how to Speak Spanish like a pro!
Professional Spanish Classes in small group and one-on-one settings will take you from Spanish novice to native!
Enjoy the culture, people, and scenes of Quito with evenings of authentic Salsa Dancing, South American Cooking Classes, Walking Tours of the City, plus a Coffee Tour of Quito!
Other entertaining and jaw-dropping destinations on the itinerary include:
• Mitad Del Mundo-Middle of the Earth Monument and Intiñan Museum
• Pichincha Volcano-hike up the slopes for beautiful views of Teleferico
• Cotopaxi Volcano-hiking trails, natural phenomenon, and breathtaking views
• Quiltoa Lake-a guided tour of the beautiful blue waters and colorful vegetation
You will also experience the biodiversity & awe-inspiring scenery of the Amazon Jungle with a 4 day itinerary that's filled to the brim with fun!
- Experience all Quito Has to Offer on Culturally Immersive Tours, Salsa Lessons and South American Cooking Classes!
- Perfect Your Spanish with professionally-run Spanish speaking classes including one-on-one and group settings.
- Tour the Mitad Del Mundo, the Pichincha and Cotopaxi Volcanoes, and the Quiltoa Lake for breathtaking nature scenes and fun-filled hiking excursions!
- Professional tour guides lead the way as you tour the country, staying in luxurious accommodations, eating at highly rated restaurants with the best native cuisine!
- Experience the Amazon on a 3 Day Tour, witnessing one of the most magical natural tourist attractions on Earth with an exclusive, inside look at the Rain Forest and the natives.