View Other Details
INCLUDED: Accommodation and (some) Meals, Airport Transfers x 2, Orientation & Safety Briefing, 24/7 In-Country Support by a professional Tour Guide/s, Activity/Entry Fees, Daily Transport and/or Internal Flights (where applicable).
NOT INCLUDED: Flights to/from the Tour start point, visas, insurance, vaccinations (where required), spending money and other personal expenditure during the tour.
If you’re a Nature-lover, want to master Spanish, or love Traveling, you can’t miss this life-changing Journey into a Language, a Culture, and a Destination!
Experience Quito, Ecuador for a month of Professional Spanish Lessons and see all that Quito has to offer!
Plus: Witness thousands of species of rare animals, birds, and marine life on a 3 Day Tour of Galapagos Islands!
Find your inner South American with Professionally-taught, private Spanish classes, South American Cooking Classes, and Salsa Lessons!
Along with 4-Hour Spanish Class Sessions most mornings, this Language and Culture Immersion Tour give travelers the rare privilege of getting to know Quito at its core with Educational Walking Tour, Coffee Tours and more!
And of course…Experience the Natural Wonder of the Galapagos Islands on an exclusive 3 Day Tour!
See the diverse marine wildlife and mammals along with the rare birds and reptiles that can’t be seen anywhere else on earth beside the Galapagos!
- Amazing destinations, exploratory nighttime scenic tours of Quito, a carefully scheduled itinerary, and luxurious accommodations make this tour a traveler’s dream!
- Learn Spanish from Professionals all while practicing in Culturally Immersive Activities around Quito!
- Visit Desired Destination Hotspots like Volcanic Crater Lakes, Scenic Hiking Trails, and some of Ecuador’s most awe-inspiring Museums!
- Dive into new experiences and expand your comfort zone (and your Español) with activities like Salsa Lessons, Cooking Classes, and Marketplace Excursions into Quito and other exotic towns!
- Witness the majestic Galapagos Islands on a 3 Day Tour for experiences that most people on earth will never have!