Your first adventure is both exciting and scenic…the Pichincha Volcano offers the best of both worlds: Ride in a Cable Car up to 4000 meters and then hike the remaining 600 meters hike to the top for a scenic lunch!
Wildlife abounds on Tuesday at the Antisana Reserve. Hike around the base of the Volcano to see the petrified lava and do some Birdwatching, witnessing Ecuador’s Giant Condor!
You’ll then hike around the breathtaking Cotacachi Cayapas Reserve and the Illinizas Reserve to acclimatize yourself on these volcano craters for the following days!
Climb the second highest active volcano in the entire world at the Cotopaxi National Park! Training on the glaciers to 5000 meters above sea level before you’ll rest up for the evening trek. You’ll then make the final ascent to the top 5800 meters above sea level, reaching the peak just in time to witness a sunrise among the clouds like you’ve never seen, before enjoying a well-earned breakfast at the hotel in the clouds.
- Adrenaline junkies and natural-wonder lovers will find challenge and excitement out on the slopes of Ecuador’s Volcanoes on this once in a lifetime expedition!
- No Previous knowledge or experience is necessary for the trip: Make friends with fellow hikers, stay in high quality accommodations, and experience the journey of a lifetime!
- So much more than just a vacation, this amazing trip takes adventure to all new heights! Experience the views and exploration opportunities atop volcanoes anywhere from 4000-5800 Meters high!
- Each hiking excursion is led by Professional Guides that will teach you all you need to be safe, have fun, and climb higher than you could ever imagine!
- Spots will fill up fast for this one, so don’t wait! Sign up today for a vacation that is equal parts scenic and exhilarating, unlike any other trip that you’ve taken before!