Treasures of Egypt Tour – Egypt Explorer 9 Days

Treasures of Egypt Tour – Egypt Explorer

Treasures of Egypt tour explore Egypt in-depth in this 09-day Egypt vacation Package the mysteries & wonders of Egypt unfold before you on your journey along the eternal Nile River. Begin by spending time at the awe-inspiring Pyramids of Giza – the only existing wonder of the Seven Wonders of the World. Stand in awe at the Great Sphinx. Travel to ancient Capital of Egypt Memphis, with its nearly 40-foot statue of Ramses II, and Sakkara. With its Pyramids & tombs. Enjoy the treasures of King Tutankhamen in the Egyptian museum & the bustling Bazaar of Cairo. Embark on a leisurely paced 4-night cruise on the Nile, the world’s longest river. See Luxor’s impressive Temples of Karnak. On the West Bank of the Nile in Luxor, uncover countless ancient treasures including the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon. Partake in a special evening, and dress up and join the fun during a traditional Galabeya party on board of your Nile cruise.

• Fully guided & private tour
  • 5 stars luxury Nile Cruise & Hotels
  • Visit The Best Places in Egypt
  • All domestic flights included with all transfers
  • Visit Abu simbel Tmple

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Kay

incredible experience With Look at Egypt tour

I've travelled all my life and have been some wonderful places, but my trip to Egypt earlier this month was amazing!!! I can't stop talking about it at work although my staff was following me on my incredible trip every step of the way!
I went from being alarmingly curious to being quite celebrity special on seeing my name - all four of it on the welcome card held by Ahmad at the arrival gate at the Airport in Cairo. Ahmad made us feel welcomed from the very first second with a charming smile and joint energy, zipping through immigration was a breeze. Visa line? Already Done!
The coordination team was superb! Bob, Ahmad and all the others were always on point and ready to assist us. Could not have asked for a better team! They went beyond ALL expectations!
The tours were phenomenally out of this world! I saw the Pyramids and the Sphinx, which were mind blowing and rode a camel - all in the same day! Who does that?!! Then my scared of heights and enclosed spaces self-went up went up in a freaking hot air balloon!!! so glad I did that. I've now looked into skydiving - why not?!! I cruised the Nile river and visited some spectacular temples and took loads of pics of amazing artistry and scenery all while sailing in the comfort of the MS Ramisis II !
The tour guides were so knowledgeable, friendly, warm, and approachable. They looked out for our group and kept us safe and together from vendors trying to run us over trying to sell their goods. If I was able, I would have bought something from every one of them. I am definitely more educated in Egyptian history thanks to the fantastic teachings and guidance of Randa in Cairo, and Muhammad on the cruise down the Nile from Luxor to Aswan who I'm sure has already wrote their praises - we thank you! My group was special I met most of them in person for the first time on this trip and felt like I knew them for years! Definitely going to be travel buddies from here on out!!
I highly recommend this trip to everyone one who is up for an adventure to enjoy a trip of a lifetime with Look at Egypt tours

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
a Long Camel ride at the desert of the great pyramids

About Look At Egypt Tours

Look at Egypt tours was formed in 2006 proudly to share the wonders and delights of Egypt We are Egyptian Tour operator offering all Egypt Tours & Activities throughout Egypt. - We offer Egypt Multi-day tours & Egypt day trips and Egypt Sightseeing...