Great Escape: 24-Day, 9-Country European Adventure

Escape everyday realities to discover the wonders of Europe on this 24-day grand tour! Explore all of the must-see destinations from city hubs London and Paris, to adventure in the Austrian Alps and relaxation on the beaches of Greece.

• London Pub Crawl

• Staff 9.5
  • Organization 10
Dakota

First time traveler

Definitely the best 24 days of my life, without a doubt; new friends, amazing experiences and a ton of fun - I am so thankful for this trip. Loved all the variety of locations and how I didn't have to plan practically anything. I loved bonding with everyone and having a tour director that catered to our every need. Don't think I would have had as good a time without the effort of everyone at AESU. This trip was a wake-up call to see the world!

Kaila

One Of My Favorite Experiences

I has the pleasure of going on this tour in 2010 and to this day it is one of the most memorable experiences I have had in my life. Being someone who has been well traveled much of my life due to having family abroad, this experience was like seeing it all for the first time again. The guide was amazing and was not only incredibly trustworthy and knowledgeable, he was also a great friend to everyone on the tour. The inclusions, the food, everything is planned so you truly get such an excellent taste of every country you visit, enough that it makes you want to come back again as soon as you possibly can, which of course it never soon enough. Despite all the amazing sights and experiences (and delicious, delicious meals) the best part of the whole experience has to be the level at which you become friends with your tour-mates. I went on this trip almost 7 and a half years ago and I keep in contact with a lot of my fellow tour goers, in fact, they set up an annual reunion every year since at Disney. I cannot say it enough, if you have the time and the means to go on this trip, and go all the way through to Greece, do yourself a favor and GO! (And I'm serious, go all the way through to Greece, you will not regret it, in fact if you don't go, but the time you get to Rome you'll be very sad. You have been forewarned. ;-) )

About AESU Travel

Since 1977, AESU has created and operated unique, action-packed itineraries designed specifically for 18-35 year-old's looking for adventure. Unlike most group bus tours, AESU trips allow travelers to truly experience Europe, venturing beyond the...