Cosmopolitan: 11 Days in Europe's Unforgettable Cities

Explore Europe's best cities from London to Rome on this 11-day tour designed specifically for young adventures! Along the way you will walk in the footsteps of Harry and his friends at Diagon Alley, bask in the French Riviera sun, feast like the locals and take in postcard-worthy sites and museums. Not to mention the life-long friendships you'll be making!

• London Pub Crawl

• Staff 10
  • Organization 9
James

Awesome Experience For A Guy New To Travel

I had the amazing opportunity to go on this trip and travel with AESU this past summer and it was so much more than I ever expected. I'll be honest, I didn't know how I was really going to feel about group travel, but by the end of it I totally changed my mind. The people I met through this trip are some of the coolest people I have ever had the privilege of getting to know. Aside from the great people, our guide was the best. Super informed, confident in getting us from place to place and just a very genuinely fun person. I haven't traveled much and I had never been to these cities before, so if you're new to travel too, all I can say is that this is a great way to get to know these places without stretching your budget and missing out on the important sights. I honestly don't think I could have done all this on my own. I definitely would never have thought to go on a river cruise in Paris and that was easily one of my favorite days of the whole trip. My girlfriend and I had the best time, hands down, made excellent friends, ate the BEST food I have ever had, and I can't wait to get back overseas.