Euro Focus: 18-Day, 8-Country European Adventure

Don't just see Europe, experience it on this 18-day adventure! Learn how perfume is made in Paris, throw your hands up as you ride down slides in the Berchtesgaden Salt Mine, admire the craftsmanship involved in making each piece at a Murano glassblowing center in Venice. It's all part of the journey. Not to mention all of the friendships you will build along the way! What are you waiting for, just go!

• London Pub Crawl

• Staff 10
  • Organization 8
Annie

19-day Euro Focus Review

I went on this trip along with my two best friends and we made a lot of fun memories! Made lots of new friends who I'm still in contact with and saw a lot of cool places. There was a substantial amount of time spent on the bus, but it was worth it for the amount of places we visited. Favorite things included the Seine River cruise in Paris, biking in Dutch countryside, Dachau Memorial, staying in the Austrian alps, and visiting a vineyard in Tuscany. I enjoyed that there was a lot planned by AESU that we didn't have to do, but there was also an equal amount of free time for us to do what we wanted. Some of the stuff that was planned was off the beaten path, and exposed us to things other than the typical touristy stuff. There was also helpful guidance by staff to help us decide what to do in our free time.