Venture to parts of Fiji’s highlands that many visitors never get to see. Beginning and ending in Nadi, traverse through jungle-clad terrain by 4WD traveling to Fiji’s most pristine waterfalls and remote villages to discover the Fijian way of living off the land. Hike over lush grasslands into a village; raft through Fiji’s volcanic rock interior; snorkel off remote beaches and wander through national parks brimming with birdlife. This 11-day expedition takes you into the provinces where you’ll stay at an eco-retreat and experience Fijian hospitality, trekking inland and breaking up the journey by hopping over to a smaller island for downtime at a beachside bungalow.
- Forget the resorts – make your way into the less visited parts of Viti Levu for a deeper experience of the island.
- Discover spectacular views of the Coral Coast and take a guided walk to learn about the cultural significance of Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park.
- Take the plunge (or several plunges) with a swim under one of Fiji’s most majestic waterfalls at Nabalesere.
- Get the pulse racing as you raft through the heart of Fiji’s highlands at Upper Navua Gorge.
- Take a boat off the island of Nananu-i-Ra to spot dolphins in their natural environment in the open ocean.