LeadAbroad: DIRECT 2 Weeks in Greece

Sightseeing at the Parthenon!
Watching the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen in Oía, Santorini :)
Our group climbed a mountain in the middle of the city that overlooks all of Athens!
LeadAbroad: DIRECT Greece

If you only have a few weeks to travel this summer, then DIRECT Greece is for you. On this 2 week trip, you will go to Athens and Santorini, learn about yourself as a leader and hike, bike and sail the Mediterranean. You will start out in Athens to learn about the incredible history in the city tour, visit the Acropolis and the Parthenon and serve the local community. Then in Santorini, you will be transported to the land of "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants." You get to hike a volcano, ride a donkey, watch the sunset in Oia and taste the delicious Greek food!

On DIRECT Greece, you'll get to participate in personal development workshops to learn about yourself and your strengths. This program is not for college credit but it's a great way to boost your resume!

The LeadAbroad team is on the ground to help make sure this is the best 2 weeks of your life. Whether you want advice on the best restaurant in town or want to talk about your plans after college, we are here for you.

Kelsi

BEST SUMMER EVER!!!

I decided to go on a trip with LeadAbroad without knowing anyone who would also be on the trip. It turned out that a girl from my sorority was going on the trip too, but we didn't know each other super well. Greece Direct would not have been as incredible of an experience without the friendships I gained along the way. Now, that sorority sister and I are very close, along with our entire group from the trip! I am so glad that I chose to experience Greece for two weeks with a program that is so focused on building relationships, embracing the culture and making every moment count. I am graduating in May, but if I had the opportunity to go on another trip with LeadAbroad, I would in a heartbeat!!! Greece is such a magical place. The Greece Direct trip is perfect because we got to spend a week in Athens and a week in Santorini. Athens is a city that was so welcoming and full of culture and history. It is huge, but by the time our week was up, I felt so comfortable in the city. I loved the people and don't even get me started on the food! ;) Santorini is basically a dream. Amazing beaches, beautiful water and entire villages on the top of massive rocks in the ocean. It is the coolest place! I loved the diversity of the trip in getting to experience the amazing historical background of Greece, along with one of the most beautiful islands in the world!!

I have no critiques :) This program is seriously the best.

About LeadAbroad

LeadAbroad offers transformative study abroad experiences in Cape Town, Greece, Rome and Barcelona. Our programs focus on making this the best summer of your life - seeing amazing sights, getting to know students from around the country, tasting...