Go to Greece and get involved in research efforts aimed to protect and conserve dolphins, one of the most loved inhabitants of the Ionian Sea. You will get the chance to experience the life of marine conservation experts and environmentalists with on-sea research. You will participate in collecting sessions followed by processing data under scientific guidance, along with daily lectures, and round table discussions.
With the assistance of your dedicated instructors, you will take part in research sessions designed to collect valuable data about the behavior and habitat of dolphins.
Your program includes accommodation, meals, classes from conservation experts and a certificate of involvement in the Ionian Dolphin Project.
- Assist in dolphin conservation efforts
- Collect data from dolphins
- Get close to dolphins in their natural habitat
- Process the valuable data collected
- Explore the Ionian Sea Archipelago