Immerse yourself in ancient Greek history as you explore the cultural heritage sites and natural beauties of Peloponnese.
Discover the narrow streets of the beautiful city of Nafplio, the first capital city of modern Greece and take a journey in time by visiting the old town of Mystras, a UNESCO world heritage site.
Visit the spectacular ancient site of Olympia the birthplace of Olympic games, the most religious and athletic center in ancient Greece.
Relax and swim in 8 different fascinating sandy beaches throughout the journey
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Mystras
- Explore idyllic beaches and sea caves by sea kayaking (ideal for beginners)
- Visit the archaeological site of Olympia, birthplace of Olympic games
- Visit archaeological site of Epidaurus
- Visit the famous wine producing area of Nemea