Admire the Acropolis and the historical Zappeion. Take a glimpse of Zeus' temple. In Syntagma square is placed the memorial of the unknown soldier's tomb. Travel through the centuries to feel the vibes from Athens of the 19th, by passing along Panepistimiou street, where Saint Denis' Catholic Church is located, the Catholic patron saint of Athens. Admire the view of the three outstanding neoclassical buildings: the Academy, the first public University of Athens, and the National Library. If you wish you can be informed about the significant contribution these institutions used to have during the 19th and 20th centuries.Take a look at the Sciences' and Art's Academy, in which are situated the statues of goddess Athena of Plato, Socrates and the marble facade of our national library with the owls the sacred birds of goddess Athena.
- Follow the evolution of Athens throughout the decades by various architectural styles of the neighborhood.
- Let our friendly staff to introduce you to the place, the local way of life, the Greek culture and customs.
- Feel unique in an authentic,colourful,Thai TukTuk.
- These charming three-wheeled vehicles can pass through alleys and neighbours where no others can pass
- The interaction with the crowd makes this personalized experience unique