An adventure of a lifetime!
Visit the Pakaraima Mountains and Indigenous villages on the border of Brazil and Guyana.
Overland safari in 4x4 into remote locations. Unspoilt beauty. Camping by rivers in the rainforest.
Fly in small plane to Kaieteur Falls, the highest single drop waterfall in the world.
Fly over the rainforest and admire the unspoilt dense jungle from above.
Visit the Iwokrama Canopy Walkway which is a special built platform 100ft above the forest floor. Guided tour of the capital city Georgetown.
Once you land in Guyana, South America you will be met by a volunteer staff of the IOTI - International Online Teachers Institute - host of this expedition. You will be guided all the way from the moment you land to the time you leave. Meals, guesthouse/hotel, transportation, training/briefing, equipment included. Just enjoy your adventure!
Please see our listing below and our website for more information.
- 4x4 Mountain Safari and Indigenous Villages
- Fly to Kaieteur Falls - Highest Single Drop Waterfall in the World
- Remote adventure in the Rainforest and Savannah
- Canopy Walkway high above the Rainforest floor - Iwokrama
- Camping by Rivers and in Benabs, Amerindian Villages