Set off on an Iceland adventure of a lifetime! In 6 days together with a small group of travelers chase the colorful Northern Lights, unwind in the Blue Lagoon, and take in the extraordinary beauty of Iceland as you explore its glaciers and waterfalls. Free for you to enjoy the unsurpassed beauty of the surroundings on your own. Overnight in your hotel in Reykjavik.
See spectacular views over Reykjavik and its surroundings. You make a stop at Hofdi, the building where the all-important summit between the former U.S. President Ronald Reagan and the former U.S.S.R. Secretary General Mikhail Gorbachev took place in 1986.
- Northern Lights mystery tour with guide-driver.
- Visit to the Blue Lagoon.
- Exploring Vatnajökull National Park, Diamond Beach and Glacier Lagoon.
- Visiting Seljalandsfoss and Skogarfoss waterfalls.
- Seeing the Black Waterfall Svartifoss.