Iceland awaits! Begin in breathtaking Reykjavík for a welcome dinner with the group!
The first stop in our itinerary is the Golden Circle, the Golden Waterfall, and Thingvellir National Park. Plus, witness the large volcanic crater, Kerid!
Experience Reynisfjara Black Beach, a favorite among all Icelandic beaches, and take a glacier walk with the help of professional trail guides!
Day 5 includes scenic Vestrahorn Mountain and a Viking Village visit!
Hike to the Superior Waterfall Hengifoss, tour the hydro plant at the Krafla Power Station, and end Day 8 at the Green Lagoon’s natural baths!
Then, immerse yourself in the west of Iceland with attractions like the rock formation Hvìtserkur, the small fishing village Hvammstangi, the Hallmundarhraun lava field, and the Hvità River!
And last but not least is Ytri-Tunga, with its beautiful beaches and seal colonies, as well as the stunning coastal areas of Arnarstapi and Hellnar, and the black beach of Djùpalònssandur!
- Enjoy other adventures, including visits to glaciers and waterfalls such as the famous Skògafoss, Irafoss, and the secret waterfall Kvernufoss!
- Witness the picturesque Vestrahorn Mountain, one of the most popular tourist destinations in Iceland, and its natural stones at the Petru Stone Museum!
- Enjoy whale watching in Bay Skjàlfandi on the North Atlantic Ocean, and then visit Godafoss - “The Waterfall of the Gods”.
- Discover rare attractions, such as the majestic Solheimajokull, the Eastern Fjords of Iceland, and the Bjarnarhofn Shark Museum, together with our professional tour guides!
- Quit the boring, regular vacations and add some value to your trip with our once-in-a-lifetime educational vacation that will leave you with so much more than just some pictures for your social media!