View Other Details
Experience the best of Iceland´s winter ! Our Northern Lights Exploration series are designed to include the highlights of Iceland and aim to maximize the chances of seeing the exclusive Nothern Lights. In addition to a seven night stay with breakfast, this program includes our special six night Northern Lights Academy, a combination of evening presentations, lectures, film and guided searches for the Aurora Borealis - the Northern Lights. Experience Icelandic winter as good as it gets. Head to the countryside : from the regions of Snæfellsnes Peninsula in the west to the Vatnajökull glacier in the southeast.
Profit to search for the Aurora Borealis away from the big city lights.
- Climb a volcano crater and walk between two continental tectonic plates
- Visit a traditional shark farmer, turf farmsteads and churches
- Relax in the Blue Lagoon and learn about living next to active volcanoes
- See Icelandic horses, taste freshly baked hot hot spring bread and enjoy a fjord cruise
- Six evening Northern Lights Academy and 85-98% Aurora viewing success