During the day we explore Southwest Iceland, known for its natural wonders and cultural sights. See glittering glaciers, snow-clad mountains, giant lava fields and steaming hot springs. Bathe in the mineral rich geothermal waters of the Blue Lagoon, walk on a black lava beach, visit Icelandic horses on their farms and travel close to the famous Eyjafjallajökull volcano. This short getaway to Iceland offers insight into Iceland´s nature and cultural life, with two nights in South Iceland, an ideal location to search for the Northern Lights.
- Budget holiday offering excellent value for money
- Must-see nature : The Golden Circle, the South Coast and the Blue Lagoon
- Visit to Skógar folk museum with turf houses
- 2-night stay in cabins in South Iceland, ideal for Northern Lights hunting
- 2 evening of lectures, presentations, films and guided searches for Aurora Borealis