This round-the-island tour shows you highlights of Icelandic nature, geological wonders, historical and cultural sites. Discover life in the countryside where you learn about the Icelandic horse, experience fish angling, visit a folk museum with turf houses, and explore the natural habitat of whales, right below the Arctic Circle. Bathe in a pool of geothermal water rich in minerals and silica. Experience the whole variety of Icelandic landscape, culture, history and nature in only nine days. Visit two of Iceland´s three national parks. There are also opportunities to do some walks in the beautiful countryside most days during the tour.
- Complete circle tour around Iceland's ring road
- Volcano climb, whale watching & sea angling
- Boat trip on Jökulsárlón glacial lagoon between floating icebergs
- Soak in geothermal nature baths at Lake Mývatn
- Visit the most powerful waterfall in Europe : Dettifoss