Explore the most famous sights in South Iceland from the countryside instead of taking long drives from Reykjavik. This 8-day tour focused on guided day excursions and explorations from only three different overnight locations in Southern Iceland. You visit the Golden Circle sites, explore the interior highlands of Landmannalaugar, the Westman Islands, and the frozen wonders of Vatnajökull National Park. Your Icelandic adventure includes short walks here and there, bathing in the geothermal Blue Lagoon, climbing volcano craters, walking on glaciers a boat trip between floating icebergs and lots of time to take pictures.
- Bathe in the Blue Lagoon, walk on lava and explore two national parks
- Easy hike on a glacial tongue
- Boat trip between floating icebergs on Jökulsárlón glacial lagoon
- Explore the interior of highlands and the Westman Islands
- Visit Brennisteinsalda Volcano, the rainbow mountains of Iceland