Iceland is a country like no other, almost an own little planet with exceptional landscapes : some of the world´s finest waterfalls, erupting geysers, stunning fjords, magical lagoons, active volcanoes, majestic glaciers, pwerful lava flows as well as tranquil lakes with rare-breeding bird life. The Grand Tour of Iceland takes you on an unforgettable journey around Iceland including the Snæfellsnes Peninsula and the magical West Fjords. Experience not only the splendor of the untamed Icelandic nature but dive as well into the unique Icelandic culture and history. Discover many well-known highlights and enjoy a breathtaking scenery at remote parts of the country.
- Iceland Circle Tour including the Snæfellsnes Peninsula and the West Fjords
- Explore 3 national parks and a lava cave
- Visit Dynjandi, elected "the most beautiful waterfall in Iceland" by Icelander
- Boat trip between floating icebergs on Jökulsárlón glacial lagoon
- See more sea-cliff birds than you can ever count