View Other Details
Bilingual Adventure Leaders, hostel accommodation, ground transport, entry and transport to activities, taxes and charges.
Flights to and from India, extra activities which are great value for money, safe and fun, food and drink, train/bus tickets for journeys made after the trip, hostels for after your trip has ended – if you require accommodation before or after your trip, we can help you book that!
Dive into the rich, vibrant and diverse culture of India with our 26-day adventure tour. Covering both the north and the south of the country, this adventure has it all. Explore India’s iconic major landmarks, World Heritage ancient ruins, glorious Goan beaches and abundance of delicious food. From bustling cities to rural villages, our Adventure Leaders take you off-the-beaten-track as you explore all that India has to offer.
- Experience sunrise at the Taj Mahal.
- Enjoy a boat ride down the River Ganges.
- Join a cooking workshop and learn to create traditional dishes.
- See a traditional silk weaver at work.
- Embark on a camel safari to a desert village.