Experience the wonder of Science in Marvelous and Diverse India!
To kick the tour off, get to know New Delhi! Visit some of the must-see cultural symbols of India: India Gate, Parliament House, and the Gandhi Museum and Memorial, and a viewing of the Taj Mahal!
While in Jaipur, attend lectures at the Amber Fort that will introduce you to STEM Fields Education! The next day, visit Pushkar for a rare look at this Hindu town and an amazing Camel Safari!
The end of week 1 begins the Community Engagement Learning Opportunity in Lalsot! You’ll be displaying educational information on science and technology to local school children and spending your afternoons building a simple water harvesting system!
Activities throughout week 2 in Lalsot include interactions with local automobile engineers and the chance to discuss the local utility practices with engineers who oversee the water, electricity, sewerage, and other public utilities for the local population!
- This Indian Adventure immerses you in a world of innovative thinkers and indigenous technologies that will challenge your way of thinking, open your mind, and expand your knowledge!
- The amazing part is, No Previous knowledge is necessary for the trip: anything you need to know, you’ll learn during the tour along the way from our Professional Guides and Professors!
- Experience New Delhi by visiting Cultural Must-see’s like the India Gate, the Taj Mahal, the Gandhi Museum, and the Gandhi Memorial!
- Spread knowledge and help the locals as you engage with the Lalsot Community, consulting with their engineers to find creative solutions for their automobile and utilities programs.
- Make friends with your fellow researchers, stay in high quality accommodations, and experience one of the most insightful and fulfilling Educational Vacations ever!