Join us on this relaxing two-week tour through the southern state of Kerala. Experience the green landscape, palm trees and unique beaches of this historic part of India.
Our tour includes a visit to Kochi & Madurai, the hill station of Munnar and Thekkady and through to the coast to visit Kovalam. Experience old trading ports, idyllic backwaters, beaches and hill stations, and anything from architectural magnificent temples to wild elephants.
This relaxing two-week journey explores the laid-back southern state of Kerala, a part of India blessed with an enchanting green landscape of paddy fields, palm trees, golden beaches and forested hills.
- Fort Kochi - a melting pot of Portuguese, Dutch & British architectural treasures
- Munnar - a beautiful hill station & tea capital of Kerala
- Wildlife & fragrance of Spices at Thekkady
- Leisurely Houseboat cruise through backwaters & relaxing time on the sandy beaches of Kovalam
- Meenakshi Temple - one of the iconic and largest temple complexes in India