View Other Details
All trekking arrangements on full board with local trekking guide, camping equipment, full kitchen gear, camping staff, camping charges and support transportation as per the itinerary
Perched high in the mountains on the remote northern edge of India, Ladakh is a truly inspirational destination for a trekking holiday. This classic trek takes you through a spectacular high-altitude world with breathtaking vistas, entrancing scenery and truly breathtaking views across the Zanskar and Stok ranges and the snowcapped Karakoram, along with picturesque Markha valley. The trekking holiday also gives chance to see wildlife at their remote habitat - this is the realm of elusive snow leopard, mountain goats, marmots and vultures. Even experience Buddhist culture with visits to remote monasteries, and cross high passes marked by colourful prayer flags.
- Trek through Ladakh landscape & visit remote villages and ancient monasteries
- Stunning view of Kang Yatze peak from Kongmaru La (5200m), the highest point of the trek
- See picturesque Markha valley, beautiful pasture lands and stunning gorges during the trek
- Visit Hemis, Shey & Thikshey - three of the biggest, ancient and famous monasteries of Ladakh
- See wildlife like elusive snow leopard, mountain goats, marmots, etc at their remote habitat