Bali Experience Tour with Intro Travel

Bali Experience is our premium 12 day group tour. With epic upgraded accommodation and lots of amazing inclusions, it's perfect for those wanting to see the best of Bali in style. You’ll discover the best of Bali nightlife, visit ancient temples, learn to surf, experience local culture, epic waterfalls, beautiful rice paddies, wild dolphins, explore tropical islands, snorkel with sea turtles, learn to cook delicious local food, hike an active Volcano for sunrise, relax with a traditional massage and more!

• Epic Luxury Accommodation in Each Destination
  • The Best of Bali and the Gili Islands
  • See Wild Dolphins and Snorkel with Turtles
  • Local Culture & Tropical Islands

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Tiago

What a Trip!

Amazing time in Bali - great people, great food, great nights out - everything was great! Intro Travel made everything as easy as possible for us, we didn't have to worry about a thing. All the activities were included, and it turns out that apparently I'm a surfing pro as well after just one lesson! Bali has a very interesting Hindu culture, with beautiful temples, rice paddies, volcanoes and awesome beach vibes. Can't wait to do another trip. Thanks guys.

Clare

Bali Bali Bali!!!

I can't believe my time in Bali is over already! The 12 days has flown by, but it's been such a great trip with a fun bunch of people. We started our trip in Seminyak where we got to do a surf lesson; we saw local temples, we stayed in the hip town of Canggu and went up to Lovina in the north of the island, where we had a stunning infinity swimming pool overlooking the mountains and ocean. Seeing dolphins in the wild jumping all around the boat was a personal highlight as well whilst up there. And in Ubud, our last location (where we also had another infinity swimming pool), we were treated to a traditional Balinese massage after climbing a volcano to see the sunrise - which didn't disappoint! I would recommend this trip to anyone who wants to see the best of Bali.

Georgia

Bali Experience

This was my first visit to Asia so I thought I would play it safe with a group tour. I'm so glad I made that decision and booked on with Intro Travel's Bali Experience. Everything was perfect, from the activities such as dolphin watching and visiting a local family, to the accommodation with beautiful infinity swimming pools - my Instagram has a long list of photos to upload from this stunning island. Thanks Intro Travel, and thanks to Adam our Group Leader. I can't wait for my next Experience trip in Sri Lanka!

Olivia

Bali September 2018

I have travelled with Intro Travel before and decided my next trip with them would be in Bali, and I couldn't resist joining the Experience trip with the upgraded accommodation. Everywhere we stayed was of a very good standard and in great locations. All the activities on the trip were included which meant we didn't have to worry about anything except enjoying our time in Bali. Adam, our Group Leader, made sure everything flowed smoothly and everyone had a great time. My favourite activities were definitely spotting wild dolphins in Lovina, and the cooking class in Ubud which the Experience trip offers - the food was amazing and trying the local food that you have cooked yourself made it even better. I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone who want to enjoy Bali in style!

About Intro Travel

Intro Travel operate amazing and award winning group tours in Australia & Asia.

Perfect for solo or first-time travellers, our trips include advice and support before you go, an awesome Group Leader from the moment you arrive, an instant group of...