Bali Experience Tour with Intro Travel

group taking Cooking Class
group taking Cooking Class
Monkeys
Monkeys

Bali Experience is our premium 12 day group tour. With epic upgraded accommodation and lots of amazing inclusions, it's perfect for those wanting to see the best of Bali in style. You’ll discover the best of Bali nightlife, visit ancient temples, learn to surf, experience local culture, epic waterfalls, beautiful rice paddies, wild dolphins, explore tropical islands, snorkel with sea turtles, learn to cook delicious local food, hike an active Volcano for sunrise, relax with a traditional massage and more!

• Epic Luxury Accommodation in Each Destination.
  • The Best of Bali and the Gili Islands.
  • See Wild Dolphins and Snorkel with Turtles.
  • Local Culture & Tropical Islands.

GET 10% OFF ALL INTRO TOURS

As a special offer for all of our Go Overseas viewers we're offering 10% off any INTRO Tour for a limited time.
Simply head to our website and use 'GOOVERSEAS' at checkout to claim your discount!

• Staff 9.9
  • Organization 9.9
Aoife

Bali experience 15 day

Just finished the 15 day Bali experience tour, my first group tour and it exceeded all expectations. It was very well organised and everything ran smoothly throughout the trip. The company were very helpful with information both before and during the tour. The activities were all amazing, from the boat trip to see dolphins to snorkeling and volcano hiking for sunrise. The homestay in Lovina was an amazing experience and so lovely to meet the locals who have such a wonderful relationship with the tour leaders.
Craig was our group leader who was there personally to pick us up from the airport and introduce himself. He was so knowledgeable about the country and culture, I learned more about Bali itself than I was expecting and even some basic balinese phrases. He always looked after everyone on the tour, checking we had no problems or concerns at any stage. Craig was great fun and made the trip a very memorable one!
I'll definitely be booking more trips with Intro in the future

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
I loved seeing dolphins on the boat tour in Lovina.
Marissa

Intro travel Bali experience 15 day tour

Being my first group tour I wasn’t sure what to expect but from start to finish the tour ran seamlessly and exceeded expectations in all aspects.
Our group leader Craig was constantly making sure everyone was okay and welcomed us into the group amazingly, he always had such a happy and fun energy and did everything to make sure we were having the best time possible.
He was also very knowledgable about Bali and was passionate about teaching us all about the culture of the country which was really nice.
The tour was very well organised included incredible activities. My personal faves were snorkelling, scuba diving, surfing and Mount Batur volcano trek where you got to see an amazing sunrise.
I would recommend this tour to anyone who wants to fully immerse themselves into the country and also meet some amazing people.
This tour started me off for my 6 month trip perfectly and I’m so glad I started off with this, Craig also helped me with my plans after the tour and gave me contacts to help me out on my onwards travel!
Thanks to all the Intro travel team for making my trip so amazing!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
Seeing Manta rays and turtles while snorkelling - amazing!
Eric

15 Day Intro Travel Bali Experience Trip

My 15 day Bali experience trip was a truly amazing journey. Was a little skeptical of booking a group trip but it turned out to be a really awesome time. The activities were all super fun but the best one had to be swimming with the manta rays in Nusa Lembongan. Accommodation was spot on at all the different places we went and the food was just incredible at every stop. Traveled here solo and met a whole bunch of awesome people which made the time here in Bali even better. Our group leader Craig did a really awesome job of bringing everybody together and ran a really nice trip. He has a really strong passion for his job and does everything possible to make sure everybody is enjoying it. Loved everything about this trip and looking forward to doing another one soon!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
Swimming with the dolphins in Lovina, turtles in Gili T, and Manta Rays in Nusa Lembongan
Luke

Bali experience

Bali experience 12 days was awesome. We were able to fit in so much, exploring all of Bali's treasures. All aided by an amazing tour host.

Make sure you are prepared to spend atleast £500 of your own money on top of your prepaid amount.
Tiago

What a Trip!

Amazing time in Bali - great people, great food, great nights out - everything was great! Intro Travel made everything as easy as possible for us, we didn't have to worry about a thing. All the activities were included, and it turns out that apparently I'm a surfing pro as well after just one lesson! Bali has a very interesting Hindu culture, with beautiful temples, rice paddies, volcanoes and awesome beach vibes. Can't wait to do another trip. Thanks guys.

Clare

Bali Bali Bali!!!

I can't believe my time in Bali is over already! The 12 days has flown by, but it's been such a great trip with a fun bunch of people. We started our trip in Seminyak where we got to do a surf lesson; we saw local temples, we stayed in the hip town of Canggu and went up to Lovina in the north of the island, where we had a stunning infinity swimming pool overlooking the mountains and ocean. Seeing dolphins in the wild jumping all around the boat was a personal highlight as well whilst up there. And in Ubud, our last location (where we also had another infinity swimming pool), we were treated to a traditional Balinese massage after climbing a volcano to see the sunrise - which didn't disappoint! I would recommend this trip to anyone who wants to see the best of Bali.

Georgia

Bali Experience

This was my first visit to Asia so I thought I would play it safe with a group tour. I'm so glad I made that decision and booked on with Intro Travel's Bali Experience. Everything was perfect, from the activities such as dolphin watching and visiting a local family, to the accommodation with beautiful infinity swimming pools - my Instagram has a long list of photos to upload from this stunning island. Thanks Intro Travel, and thanks to Adam our Group Leader. I can't wait for my next Experience trip in Sri Lanka!

Olivia

Bali September 2018

I have travelled with Intro Travel before and decided my next trip with them would be in Bali, and I couldn't resist joining the Experience trip with the upgraded accommodation. Everywhere we stayed was of a very good standard and in great locations. All the activities on the trip were included which meant we didn't have to worry about anything except enjoying our time in Bali. Adam, our Group Leader, made sure everything flowed smoothly and everyone had a great time. My favourite activities were definitely spotting wild dolphins in Lovina, and the cooking class in Ubud which the Experience trip offers - the food was amazing and trying the local food that you have cooked yourself made it even better. I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone who want to enjoy Bali in style!