View Other Details
Venture through Java, Bali, Gili Trawangan, Flores and the Komodo Islands as you discover Indonesia’s incredible natural beauty. Immerse yourself in the country’s rich history and culture as you visit temples, mosques, rice terraces and idyllic beaches. Conquer the natural wonders of Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen, snorkel through Bali’s crystal-clear waters, and pay a visit to the majestic Komodo dragons. Surround yourself with stunning sunsets and delve into Indonesia’s nightlife as you party by the ocean.
- Observe orangutans, leopards and many other incredible animals at a wildlife conservation centre deep in the Javan jungle.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Borobudur Temple- the world’s largest Buddhist temple.
- Camp on Mt. Bromo and wake up to see the sunrise from the top of the volcano.
- Experience typical home life in Indonesia as you spend a night in the home of local families.
- Snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of Bali and the Gili Islands.