The Luxè Week

The new way to travel! Join the Luxè Week for the luxury holiday experience of a lifetime!

For us life is all about the amazing things you do, the incredible people you meet along the way and the extraordinary memories you make. We want you to sing, dance, party, swim, explore, anything you have ever wanted to do and so much more. So that when all is said and done, you can look back and count the moments that left you in awe.

What better way to do this than in a tropical paradise filled with, awesome people, exciting adventures, breath-taking luxury and insane parties?

Our job is to ensure you have the best week of your life, so on the week, you'll get to enjoy incredible day trips, private yachts, exclusive villa parties, stunning beach clubs and so much more!

Make new friends from all over the world, stay in one of Bali's coolest villas and visit the best places that Bali has to offer - all in 7 days!

• Stay in a stunning luxury villa for 7 days!
  • Snorkel, party and explore on a private yacht!
  • Experience Bali's best beach clubs, parties and events as a VIP!
  • Explore Uluwatu, Ubud, Nusa Penida and the true beauty Bali has to offer!
  • Meet like-minded people and make new friends from all over the world!

• Staff 9
  • Organization 10
Mia

Perfect mix of partying and relaxing!

I went to their first week in November last year, and was super surprised at how well organised it was!
Perfect mix of partying and relaxing - the in-villa yoga class was one of my favourite experiences! Surfing wasn't for me, I actually hurt my ankle! But the Luxè team was great in helping me out and even offered free additional massages!

I would highly recommend this trip to anyone thinking of travelling solo! It's a great way of meeting new people, I am still in touch with a lot of the people I met on the week!