Discover the wide range of bird species in Iran and go on a fun adventure to capture mesmerizing moments.
We will start the tour in Tehran, the capital of Iran. WE will then make our way to the Parvar protected area to see: Eversmann’s Redstart , Rufous Redstart , Horned lark, common whitethroat & other species.
This tour will be packed with different national parks, to find species that are native to different areas. WE have varying accommodations in each area from camping to local houses to hotels. You will be immersed in different experiences through out your 9 days in Iran
- Visit Parvar protected area in Semnan
- Visit Khar Touran National Park in Golestan
- Explore the Northern parts of Iran
- Enjoy bird watching in the famous MianKaleh Wetland
- Have a bird watching experience in Anzali Wetland