Welcome to the hidden world of Iran. Travel through this fascinating country to discover refined Islamic cities, colorful bazaars, ancient Persian ruins, fascinating nomads and shimmering deserts. Whether you're relaxing in a teahouse in Tehran, enjoying guided tours of ancient cultural sites, or breaking bread with nomads on the harsh Iranian plateau, the warmth and hospitality of the Iranian people is endearing and the profound beauty of their land is mesmerizing.
- Discover an Iran beyond the media portrayals of a repressive and dour regime – this is a country full of warm, lively and friendly people.
- Take an overnight train from Tehran to Shiraz, spend some time in the restaurant car with the locals and learn about life in the fascinating culture.
- Experience the wondrous remains of the ancient capital of Persepolis – the scale and grandeur will leave you in no doubt that this was once the centre of the known world.
- Immerse yourself in rural nomadic life with a beautifully remote homestay with the Qashqai people.
- Slip into the exotic shoes of a Silk Road merchant with an overnight stay in a classic 16th-century Caravanserai.