Stoke Travel takes on St Patrick's Day

London to Hogmanay; Private Party Train to Edinburgh for NYE

Join us for Hogmanay 2018 where Edinburgh city centre comes alive with Scotland's best New Year’s Eve party. Jump on our chartered party train from London to ring in 2019 with Stoke travel. You’ll party on the Stoke Travel Express train with a complementary bottle of bubbles before we pre-party at our exclusive venue, head to the street party and finish up your night at our after party venue.

Colour your world green, find a leprechaun, drink some Guinness, and get ready for Ireland's biggest celebration of the year, St Patrick's Day! It’s Ireland's most famous party and this year Stoke will be donning our finest greenery toasting Irish whiskey in Kilkenny and Dublin, at the biggest St Patrick’s festival parade.

We'll be staying 3 nights in a hostel in Kilkenny, with Irish breakfast daily, and a traditional Irish dinner, making our way (on our private coach) into Dublin for the St Paddy's Day Parade, to celebrate all things Irish, music, art, food and of course drinks! Make the most of Irish hospitality jigging your day away with someone called Paddy, Jack, or Siobhan and partying in the streets.

• Watch the world famous St Patrick's Day parade from the street of Dublin
  • Be based in beautiful medieval Kilkenny, close to Dublin, Cork and Shannon airports
  • Make leprechauns of yourself in the streets of Ireland
  • Enjoy Ireland's famous beer, Guinness, it's rumoured to taste better here!

• Staff 9
  • Organization 8
Michael

First time in Ireland for St Paddy's Day

For my first ever trip to Ireland for St Paddy's Day I wanted it to be brilliant!

I had heard from a lot of friends that the accommodation and packages for stays in Dublin could be super expensive so I started to look for alternatives. Stoke Travel had a package deal that included accommodation in Kilkenny, transfers to and from Dublin for the main parade, a night of beer drinking in Kilkenny, a tour of the Kilkenny Brewery and a traditional lunch at the oldest tavern in Kilkenny!

The value for money was brilliant. Travelling with Stoke I felt that I was getting much more of a party atmosphere and a great group rather than just paying for the accommodation and busses. We all met at the hostel and quickly began to get to know each other. The guide was happy to buy us Guiness and Irish cream liqueur to facilitate the party!

The hostel was quite basic but to be fair we only really used our rooms for sleeping. the rest of the time we were either in the common area or kitchen or exploring Kilkenny. It's a really cool medieval town with a river running through the middle of the town and a castle too.

Our visit to Dublin for the parade was quite good. We had a drop off/ pickup point and then we were free to explore Dublin and watch the parade by ourselves or stick with the guide. It was nice to have freedom to explore with the option of joining the group again if we wanted. The parade was incredible (if a bit long) and after we got our bus back to Kilkenny the party still had not stopped! The next day we went to the Kilkenny Brewery which was great fun and clearly had a lot of money spent on it to make it very interactive and appealing to people taking part in the tour.

Overall I had a brilliant time in Kilkenny/Dublin over the St Paddy's weekend. I would definitely reccomend it to anyone who is curious about checking out St Paddy's Day but doesn't want to spend a fortune on accommodation in Dublin. The only downside would be that only a couple of meals were covered in the price and I ended up spending a bit more money than planned on breakfast and dinners on some nights. The trip was great fun and the party lasted from the moment I arrived until the moment I left. I am still in contact with some of the people that I had met on that trip and maybe we will all go again next year!!

Instead of a lot of the drinks being included in the price maybe a couple of extra meals included in the price would be a good idea.

About Stoke Travel

Stoke Travel are a European tour and accommodation provider based in Barcelona. We are known for our surf, festival, and party tours all over the world, with prices and packages catering for backpacker budgets. Come join the party at dozens of...