Ireland’s serene and welcoming rural landscapes, fringed by one the most beautiful of Europe’s coastlines, are peppered with a plethora of prehistoric and historical sites, elegant country houses and unique cultural monuments. They all fuse into a remarkably fertile and much excavated 5,000-years-old hunting-ground for the archaeologically-minded traveler looking to acquire insights into an ancient civilization of a distinctly ‘different’ kind.
- Follow the trail of Ireland’s past civilizations – Iron Age Celtic, Viking and early-Christian – on this all-encompassing exploration of the Emerald Isle.
- Visit Dublin’s famous Trinity College library to admire the lavishly illuminated Book of Kells, created by Celtic monks and one of the great treasures of medieval Europe.
- Witness breathtaking views around the Ring of Kerry, a circular tourist route located in south-west Ireland.
- Relish in the opportunity to explore the iconic sites of Belfast, and cheers on our final night with a Guinness or two.
- Experience the wealth of heritage and culture that Ireland has to offer on this unforgettable tour.