Francis and Clare of Assisi are two of the most captivating and revolutionary spiritual mystics in history. This deep and soulful retreat follows in their footsteps and traces the life of these Christian mystics from a universal perspective. The timeless wisdom of Francis & Clare opens windows to Christianity’s well-hidden non-dual path, offering a deeper understanding of yourself, relationships and embodying your purpose. We come to see the relationship between the seen and unseen realms not as a linear hierarchy to climb, but as an interconnected dance of Love between the Spirit and Beloved. As we allow ourselves to participate in the free flowing exchange of Divine creativity, love is made manifest. As spiritual beings in human bodies we are responsible for making Divine Love manifest in this world. Immerse yourself in this reflective pilgrimage as we answer the deep yearning for the Divine.
- Learn to detach from your personal drama and discover soulful reflective exercises that help you craft the next chapter of your life.
- Share a meal with Franciscan Friars from Assisi and learn how the contemplative lifestyle can be applied to you as a modern spiritual seeker. The Friars present us with private musical concert in medieval style!
- This journey is a spiritual oasis for people of all faiths. Experience personal growth and joyful renewal about your life's purpose in this transformative environment.
- Connect with the Sacred Earth Energies in the Sanctuary of Monteluco, an ancient sacred forest of rare Ilex trees, with roots 30 ft high. This forest has been protected since 750 BC.
- Meet like-minded pilgrims and explore deepen your relationship to yourself in the peaceful, uplifting environment of quiet monasteries.