Discover Sicily the cross road of the mediterranean and her unspoiled nature, the hidden hill side villages true gems away from the crowd, the highest active volcano in Europe Mount Etna, the 3000 years old culture, but mostly you'll capture the authentic Sicily off the beaten path.
You'll travel comfortably seated on a well equipped mini van through Sicily while discovering the most beautiful landscapes the island has to offer in search of the best light.
All you'll do is take photos, supported by the experience of our professional photographer, Vera Terranova. We'll take care of all the rest.
- The Magic Salt fields of West Sicily
- Mount Etna the highest active volcano in Europe.
- The acient fishing village of Cefalù
- The Sicilian Baroque Villages on Syracuse district
- The isolated inner region of the island.