Smart Trip Europe: Venice Day Trip

Venice 2018

Come join us on our tour to the breathtaking Venice, the city of canals. A must-see whenever you're in Italy!
With its' unique architectural beauty, historical monuments and unforgettable landscape, Venice is an UNESCO World Heritage.

Enjoy the day getting lost among the alleyways bustling with life, exploring the amazing city with the world-famous Piazza San Marco and Ponte Rialto and admire the delicate art of glass blowing.
Complete your unforgettable trip with a gondola ride!

The city of Venice will leave you speechless.

• Piazza San Marco

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Marie

SmartTrip is amazing!

My experience traveling with SmartTrip was one of my favorite parts of studying abroad. I went on multiple trips with them and Venice was definitely a highlight. Venice is filled with such an incredible history, and SmartTrip gives you a unique insight into Venetian culture that you don't necessarily get from other tour groups. Everyone is so accommodating, kind, well organized and fun! I also absolutely recommend traveling with SmartTrip to other European destinations. I went to Croatia and Cinque Terre with SmartTrip and know firsthand how incredible and unique their tours are. As a traveler, the flexibility is unprecedented– but if you want a little more structure, they will make it happen for you. I absolutely recommend traveling with SmartTrip while you're in Europe :)

Make sure you eat at one of the adorable canal-side cafe's! An Aperol Spritz is my favorite summertime treat :)

About Smart Trip Europe

Smart Trip is a young and experienced Company in Florence, who wants to offer its skills and services to foreign students: tours, excursions and other activities. We’ve got the know-how and a young, lively team of tour leaders. We aim to offer...