View Other Details
Upon arrival on Jam-Rock, get to know the Jamaican Culture through the eyes of enjoyable Mandeville, followed by a Cooking Class on using Jamaican herbs and spices to perfection!
And then! Explore Melrose Hill and experience the Murray’s Fish and Jerk Hutt followed by the wonderful world of Patties- a delectable Jamaican Treat and the most impressive fruit stalls you’ll see!
Enjoy Fishy Friday at Little Ochi Seafood! Hidden in a fishing village right on the beach, Little Ochi is worth the trip alone, followed by another Jamaican Wonder tucked away in the Caribbean Sea-The Pelican Bar!
Up next, Ocho Rios and a hike around breathtaking Dunns River Falls before Portland (home of the world famous Jerk Sauce), Boston Bay, and magnificent Reach Falls.
Finish off the experience with the Appleton’s Rum Tour with some of the tastiest tipple in the world, along with a trip to Shrimp Country in the Middle Quarters of Jamaica, and then the Lovers Leap!
- Upon arrival to the Rock, a place of breathtaking views and beautiful people, meet Professional Tour Guides and before settling in with your host family and checking out beautiful Montego Bay!
- This once-in-a-lifetime tour offers opportunities to get to know one of the world’s most diverse groups of people and not only enjoy world famous cuisine, but learn how to cook it as well.
- Along with the amazing food, experience a life-changing cultural experience in one of the most coveted vacations destinations on the planet!
- Grow to be one with Jamaica on culturally immersive activities in the vibrant city of Kingston: Jamaican Market Culture, the Bob Marley Museum and Usain Bolt’s Tracks & Records Restaurant
- Hike around waterfalls, witness amazing scenic views, (create endless content for your social media), and stimulate the local economy with shopping trips into diverse marketplaces!